1. FRESH HOPE grants you the permission to use the site to make purchase of the products in as much quantity as u like but doesn’t permit any
resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of FRESH HOPE. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of FRESH HOPE and its affiliates without express written consent.
2. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. You can opt out of them by contacting the customer service @8283866554.
3. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery additional charges will neither be collected or refunded as at the time of the delivery of the order.
4. To cancel an order you have to call on the customer care number 8283866554 and our staff shall guide you. Any payments made, shall be refunded but if the delivery van has already left, the order can not be cancelled. The cancellation can be done only on the day of placing order
between 7 am to 10 pm.
5. We have a "no questions asked return and refund policy" on the time of delivery. We advise you to check the products thoroughly before you receive and reject any product that you don’t like. After you have taken the product, no replacement or refund can be entertained. Being perishable items, no defects or dispute regarding quality shall be entertained after the delivery. The client can return all items at the door if they don’t like them.
Also, items like pumpkin,watermelon,papaya, melons of all kind, apples of all kinds, pomegranate, oranges or citrus fruits of all kinds, plums and all other fruits and vegetables that need to be peeled to be used can be checked by client in however manner but things like sweetness, sourness, rotten, specific color etc can vary after peeling. And as there is no way to determine that, the company will not entertain any refund or replacement on that after the client has received the item and paid for it consciously.
6. You shall provide all the details of your address correctly and make sure that you have given proper landmarks for the easy reach of our products to you. Any delay and/or rescheduling of the delivery due to an error on your end may attract extra charges.
7. That you will use the services provided by the Site, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
8. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. FRESH HOPE reserves the right to
confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to
be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the without prior intimation
9. You shall ensure that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent
judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
10. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the
conditions of sale included in the item's description.
11. You can review and rate the site but you shall not use abusive language which may hurt sentiments of any person reading this or may induce any kind of religious or belief unrest in the people.
12. Any dispute whatsoever shall be resolved under the Punjab Haryana high court Chandigarh.