FRESH HOPE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FRESH HOPE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security):
FRESH HOPE firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. For this purpose, the login is done via OTP or password. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone.
In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
FRESH HOPE undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please call/msg/mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.